Meet The Red Team

haha that was awsome i liked the part with the spy but the credits were really cool! lol all the people hangin on to eachother...whats the name of the song in the credits?
 
I loved the scouts part, where he runs past 3 people, goes around a heavy 5 times, and goes back and dominates them.


If only sentries really worked that way...
 
(in alphabetical order): Amazing, Awesome, Brilliant, Completely Amazing, Completely Awesome, Completely Brilliant, Fabulous, Fantastic etc
 
Any idea where the drum rhythm part of the soundtrack is from? I know I've heard that elsewhere, but I'm drawing a blank.
 
Im pretty sure it is one of the TF2 soundtracks. But for those who wonder about the credit music, its Ben Folds - Heist.
 
best.TF2video.EVER. the heavy scene was hick-a-larious. "i was told we would be fighting men"

so what was the deal with the pyro at the end? is it being saved for part 2?
 
[quote1210617809=Carne]Im pretty sure it is one of the TF2 soundtracks.[/quote1210617809]
Indeed. It's Theme 4 on the Orange Box Soundtrack.
 
[quote1210880625=Ducttape]
so what was the deal with the pyro at the end? is it being saved for part 2?
[/quote1210880625]

Im afraid there won`t be a part 2 :(

But anyways, here is a bunch of the mistakes, and yes, again I played all the lame blue pyros^^: [ame]http://www.vimeo.com/1014528[/ame] At the end you can see the red pyro playing on a guitar, this was planned to be in the film, but it was too much work :(
 
[quote1210880625=Ducttape]
so what was the deal with the pyro at the end? is it being saved for part 2?
[/quote1210880625]

Im afraid there won`t be a part 2 :(

But anyways, here is a bunch of the mistakes, and yes, again I played all the lame blue pyros^^: [ame]http://www.vimeo.com/1014528[/ame] At the end you can see the red pyro playing on a guitar, this was planned to be in the film, the camera zooms in on his face, rockstage scene, camera zooms out, but it was too much work :(
 
[quote1210908359=Ducttape]
so what was the deal with the pyro at the end?
[/quote1210908359]

its a reference of Ignis Solus
 

Latest posts

Back
Top