U Universe I made one post Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 12 May 14, 2018 #1 Hey guys, I'm Universe the AT Divisional Manager for Prestige gaming. HeyGuys Hope to help the community out a lot and make my stay here worth it in such 'prestigious' community If you have any questions ask away <3
Hey guys, I'm Universe the AT Divisional Manager for Prestige gaming. HeyGuys Hope to help the community out a lot and make my stay here worth it in such 'prestigious' community If you have any questions ask away <3
F Faded Poster =(e)= Joined Apr 20, 2018 Messages 133 May 14, 2018 #2 Hello Universe, I'm dad. Nice to meet you
Dr0nched The Bloom =(e)= Joined May 14, 2018 Messages 43 May 14, 2018 #3 Hello Universe. Welcome to Edge Gamers! Glad to see you decided to join!
Yehhp EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 13, 2016 Messages 4,509 May 14, 2018 #4 Hello Universe, welcome to eGO!
T The Wall Poster Joined Jan 16, 2017 Messages 178 May 14, 2018 #5 Hello Universe I hope you enjoy eGO. P.S you’re still bad at fortnite
Jeff7890110 Captain Jeff =(eGO)= Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 2,452 May 15, 2018 #8 Hey Universe wassup bud.
A alf I made one post Joined May 14, 2018 Messages 7 May 15, 2018 #10 universe, how thicc are you? lmao glad to see you joined.
Depression Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,128 May 15, 2018 #11 OUR AT welcome to eGO show us your diamonds!!!
B BrettZilla I made one post =(e)= Joined May 13, 2018 Messages 23 May 15, 2018 #12 Hello brother, we have all already joined the dark side.
Irish Thread Junky =(e)= Joined Mar 25, 2017 Messages 830 May 15, 2018 #16 Hello and welcome to the family Universe!
T Tommy Boy I made one post Joined May 14, 2018 Messages 26 May 15, 2018 #17 new home... this will do
Michael Bolton This is America Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,705 May 15, 2018 #19 Oh, so you're that guy I knew. Hi! Welcome!
Taco Active Member Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 386 May 15, 2018 #20 Welcome universe and congrats on DL!