Seat belts. Yay, or nay?

SEAT BELTS. STAY OR GO?

  • Leave them!

    Points: 25 43.9%
  • BANISH THEM TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL FROM WHENCE THEY CAME

    Points: 32 56.1%

  • Total voters
    57
  • Poll closed .

Aaron

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
May 24, 2010
Messages
2,765
Alrighty. I was asked to make a poll.

A very long... robust poll asking all of our lovely GTA people if the Seat belt system should stay..


*DUN DUN DUN*

OR GO.
 
Last edited:
Honestly, only benefit to this is for cops. Say for a police chase, you get launched out the car and you are forced to put your hands up etc. Apart from that it is so annoying and causes failrp half the time cause people crash 24/7 and forget the seatbelt and just get back in then drive off.

+Support to be removed.
 
I kind of grew to like them. I can’t help but laugh my ass off when I see some dude tumbling down the road. It just adds a new element of authenticity to the game. It’s as second nature as locking my door now so as long as it does not cause performance issues I voted to leave it.
 
I would agree, Hideout, except when you hit a pebble and fly out of your car, or sneeze wrong and fly out of your car... thats the issue I have.
 
tumblr_otawb3Pref1qgvqxoo3_540.gif

tumblr_otawb3Pref1qgvqxoo5_540.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_p4w4noN2pt1u86ztio7_540.gif
 
STAY! I love when cops forget to wear them and end up on my rear window.
 
I voted a "Nay" I can see this coming back later on when there is enough PD/EMS to supply for bad AIs smashing into you and flinging you out of your car because you forgot that seat belt that doesn't flash on your screen as a reminder. While I normally do not forget when I do its when no one is on to revive.
 
I say keep them cause we all know that most won't even remember to put them on and it helps when players desync near each other.
 
I could go either way, if it is possible maybe we could make passenger seatbelts automatic and drivers manual.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top