- Joined
- Sep 6, 2014
- Messages
- 7,052
Even after numerous warnings, it seems some players still are hellbent on going around and terrorizing players on the server by robbing everyone they see. This deters people from wanting to play and really ruins the experience on the server.
If people continue to just rob and rob and rob (and did I say rob?) players, I will remove the rob script and will make robbing 100% against the rules under all circumstances. If you can't be entertained to use common sense and come up with a nice scenario rather than sitting at job locations and robbing individuals, then there's no point to have this feature or option on the server. You need to do some reading up on roleplaying because just robbing players is certainly not roleplay and it's not fun for anyone besides you.
Members who are caught going around robbing players non-stop or camping locations will have consequences taken towards them and if you are from another division, it will be discussed with your divisional leadership. I've had enough and so has my team and the good roleplayers on our server.
This is your warning.
If people continue to just rob and rob and rob (and did I say rob?) players, I will remove the rob script and will make robbing 100% against the rules under all circumstances. If you can't be entertained to use common sense and come up with a nice scenario rather than sitting at job locations and robbing individuals, then there's no point to have this feature or option on the server. You need to do some reading up on roleplaying because just robbing players is certainly not roleplay and it's not fun for anyone besides you.
Members who are caught going around robbing players non-stop or camping locations will have consequences taken towards them and if you are from another division, it will be discussed with your divisional leadership. I've had enough and so has my team and the good roleplayers on our server.
This is your warning.























