- Joined
- Jun 9, 2018
- Messages
- 157
ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪsᴛ ᴏғ ɴᴀᴍᴇs ɢᴏᴇs ᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴ. ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'ʟʟ sᴛɪᴄᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʀᴏsᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ.
Name: My real name is Mariah, but I'll probably reply to any of the names in the title.
Location: I live in Massachusetts and if you do too AYY
Favorite Games Played: I only have a few but my top 3 have to be CS:GO, VRChat and FTB Minecraft
Hobbies/Interests: I listen to a lot of KPop and WOAH WOAH WOAH here's a BOP
I also spend around 70 dollars on food on the daily.
Likes: Food and cats- BUT TWO SEPARATE THINGS (My cats name is Cosmo)
Dislikes: I don't dislike anything.
If I Could Have One Superhuman Ability, It Would Be: Teleportation or Telekinesis. I would probably steal a lot of food.
Your social media/blog: hm hm hm ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ: ʙᴀʙʏʏʜᴀɴɪɪ :thumbup1:
What do you look like: I LOOK LIKE THIS

































