Leadership Farewell for now.

BlackAngel

Message my secretary Cryptex for any issues
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
1,975
Hello all,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but my time as leadership in Edgegamers has come to an end. I simply do not have the time to be around right now and run a division. I would like to thank my leadership team and all the CS members that have stuck by my side. It?s been a very fun ride, but as all good things, this too must come to an end.

I won?t go into a whole speech about what I did, my accomplishments, and my shortcomings as I find it tacky. I will simply say that I will miss the lot of you, and once I?m more available I will start popping in.

Until then, thank you all for the memories.
​
 
crying.gif


You will be missed :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
giphy.gif



Well damn... You will be missed. The amount of things you did for this division is absolutely insane. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into the CS Division. :)
 
Last edited:
I didn?t get to meet you in any servers but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!
 
:( Thanks for all your work in the CS division! and I hope we will still see you around.
 
Last edited:
You've done some pretty good things for this division since i've been back, hopefully we'll see you back one day. Good luck with your real life though :).
 
WHAT!

Anna-Kendrick-Confused-Look.gif


I'm sad to see you go, although I'm in a similar boat - I rarely get on anymore. You did such a great job taking on the division in the hardest time and actually got me to play CS even. I hope you still stop by from time to time - we had some great laughs. <3
 
What you did with this division was astounding. You took it from a crumbling division to a great division.

Now go become a doctor. <3
 
Good luck in life and you will be missed! Hope to still see you around it was a pleasure working with you!
 
You did great work Angel, make sure you always know that the plant in the corner may or may not be a ficus
 
=( i was kidding about you not being on so much. please dont make it permanent D:

Thnks fr th mmrs. I hope to still see you around.
 
Good luck wish you the best. Thanks for bringing CSGO back on track. You will be misst by all.
 
Thanks for your effort in the community! Take care :)
 
Thank you for the time you have spent cleaning up after me :)

Thank you for the time you have spent cleaning up after him :)


Joking aside, wish you all the best in your future endeavors and God Speed :)

Still love you :)


- Helpless
 
Back
Top