Leadership Farewell for now.

I'll always be grateful for the opportunities you gave me to try to make a difference in the division. From being jail server boss to being an AT. Under your leadership the cs division has thrived and was saved from death. You've created a rock star leadership team and I know that the CS division will do well even in your absence. Thanks again for everything you did. Best of luck in your future!
 
Take care! I'm sure you'll be missed in leadership by tons across the community. I hope to see you around though!
 
I enjoyed having you on the team. Now let's play games and have fun.
 
sad_computer.jpg
 
It hurts me, but new things will come. Four more months seem like a little more now :(.
 
You will be missed for all those memories with all of us. It's been a good run, now go have fun out there in the real world.
 
Me joining eGO for fun a couple of years ago after being inactive for 5+ years. You were on coincidentially on after your break aswell - and we both remembered eachother, and instantly bonded and became friends.
I appreciate you for much more than just your work as Community Manager - but since I know that we will continue our journey of friendship moving forward, I would just like to thank you for making me the admin that I am today, and making this community so enjoyable, both pre- and post merge.

You’re one of a kind.
Now go be a kickass surgeon <3
 
IM not crying you are. :( sad to see you go you?ve done so much for the community hopefully we?ll see you around sometime. Good luck with your IRL endeavours.
 
I know I didn?t know you for long but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors and hope to see you around. I?m really sad to see you go tbh : ( but I know how hard life can be. Just remember to never give up on your dreams and goals. I know you?ll do great things in life. Peace, Angel
 
Good Luck with everything you're doing and hopefully we will see you around again.
 
My dude i haven't played any games with you and actually i don't know you that much. But seeing as you were a division leader, you must have been an amazing player and have a great personality, i do hope you return as a division leader sometime tho because you have given us some awesome players during your time here ;)
 
What a shame, I wish there was a way to make you stay. Keep in touch~
 
Back
Top