The Mental Clinic: A place where scandal doesnt exist!!!

Captain Mental wrote:[blockquote]The exact same entity that killed captain kirk’s crew has now been spotted on eGO servers and his actually killing everybody in sight!! Take a look at this:

startrekclouddp6.jpg
[/blockquote]

Shortly after, the crew of the Enterprise came to investigate...

hesdeadjimva0.jpg
 
Captain - if I didn't know any better, I could have sworn that you spiked those Mental Flakes you so "graciously" offer me. And don't give that "you ought not have mixed it with sugar nonsense"...who knows what you and Kaptain Kangaroo were up to in that lab of yours !mistrust . Tainting someone's cereal - it aint right I tell ya! Oh my head %-6 ...is that two Kangaroos I see?
 
Well I tell ya, I sure learned one thing. Um... Don't know what that one thing is... I'll get back to ya'll on this.
 
[quote1211319695=AzzNik]

After reading this I am left with a few questions:

1- Where can I get some of this tomatoe sauce without tomatoes?
2- Is Jehuty really a 2 dimensional being as he appears in the picture?
3- Snakes on a bus? They have no arms to open the doors. I sense a conspiracy.......
4- Why no mention of Buga? Is she, in fact, a mail order bride that you short term lease only on gaming days?
5- "another psychopath Pyro?" I sense some hostility here Captain. If you need a hug just ask.

Please, respond at your earliest convenience.
[/quote1211319695]


Answers:

1- Ask Kangy, he's cooking a batch right now.
2- Jehuty doesnt exist. In fact there is no such name according to the Government.
3- Snakes on a bus is correct. Look at Snakely and tell me she doesnt have any arms.
4- I have mentionned Buga. The only difference is that she can knock me out in a jiffy.
5- Azznik, I need a hug. Jump in your car and meet at the customs friday morning. I shall be wearing chainmail and a roman helmet, you can't miss me.


And on another note i say this: Azznik, you cannot hide it any longer, i know your secret and it shall be revealed in the next Clinic. People , be ready to SCHOCKED!!!
 
There is not a better statement than LOL!!!

Poor digital his secrets out, now all the other androids won't play with him...including DUNK.

So now I wait impatiently for the next Mental Clinic!!
 
Back
Top