Server Map Idea: cp_steel

RedFlag

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
1,048
This map looks really cool, I haven't tried it yet but I think it would be cool on our servers, its gotten really good ratings on FPS Banana too.

Fps Banana Page:
[link=hyperlink url]http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/54183[/link]

The intro video to the map, shows it off pretty well:
[link=hyperlink url]http://www.vimeo.com/1020721[/link]
 
Oh yeah, I was actually playing on the TEAM ROOMBA server when they were beta testing the map. Surprisingly, FLOOR_MASTER, the head honcho, actually has a brain. :P

It is a good map, and I like the final touches they put on it. I'm still not a fan of being able to cap E before A, B, C, or D, but it's still good, as it is easier to cap getting the others.
 
Yeah, I was looking through FLOOR_MASTER's videos on Vimeo and I thought it looked really cool so I wanted to see it on our servers.
 
[quote1211240180=Noobkiller]
just went the fps download holy #&)@&#$)#%)@* 41 megs?
[/quote1211240180]And it's about 48 once you extract it :P
 
Ive played on this im pretty sure. And from wat i can remember, its BIG. How do you extract the maps?
 
[quote1211243690=The IRS]
Ive played on this im pretty sure. And from wat i can remember, its BIG. How do you extract the maps?

[/quote1211243690]WinRAR
 
People are so good at using hammer. I'm making a map right now and maps like that blow my mind.
 
[quote1211363907=Noobkiller]
just went the fps download holy #&)@&#$)#%)@* 41 megs?
[/quote1211363907]

That's not that big. Doesn't look bad, but I wonder how its flow is and how well it's optimized and it's average fps.
 
loved the video and would like to give this a play as it looks like you have to be pretty sneaky to win this one. Ryi
 

Latest posts

Back
Top