Bad Company 2 No servers

So, this couple of days to take to get back up, are they US standard days (24 hours) or Battlefield days (where the sun never sets)?
 
ever heard of emulator nexus? in case EA shuts down BC2, you can continue to play this game for free. only downside is lots of hackers due to missing stats (orr bc2 clan is working on it and stats are almost done - to track headshot ratios etc.)


another option is own master server. our bc2 clan has prepared own bc2 master server with classic or moded maps (even with jets). only condition is to download launcher (as identificator for the server). with this, we can keep this game alove forever (with a small group of fans:)
 
But can they end the game where they all paid for it?
Why would they do that?

to force people to migrate to bf5?
 
when does the "EGO" server return?

With so much technology available, there is no way to improve PING?

or will I have to move to the US?

HA HA HA HA HA
 
ever heard of emulator nexus? in case EA shuts down BC2, you can continue to play this game for free. only downside is lots of hackers due to missing stats (orr bc2 clan is working on it and stats are almost done - to track headshot ratios etc.)


another option is own master server. our bc2 clan has prepared own bc2 master server with classic or moded maps (even with jets). only condition is to download launcher (as identificator for the server). with this, we can keep this game alove forever (with a small group of fans:)

When the official servers go down, I'll be there :)
 
This is a ****ing joke. Where the hell are our servers? Why the hell is it taking more than a week to get this done??
 
This is a ****ing joke. Where the hell are our servers? Why the hell is it taking more than a week to get this done??

19 servers are up at this moment. Is this still an EA problem or is it eGO's hands? I can't tell, since one of the other most popular servers (AWOLGAMERS) has also been down.

I just visited some of the servers. Most if not all are hosted by i3D.net, even those that don't have this domain name in their name. EA giving priority to certain hosts or something?
 
Last edited:
I've never been good at this killing pixels stuff. With all the servers down and ours gone I've waited for the return. I've always thought I liked the Harvest field map and have played it off and one but today as one came back up I find that I suck at it.
I'm only a half ass'ed HM player and really hoping for its fast return!
 
Seems the European server are coming back faster than USA servers....big sigh
 
hopefully eGO comes back on soon. cant wait to play you guys. getting sick of pubg lol
 
19 servers are up at this moment. Is this still an EA problem or is it eGO's hands? I can't tell, since one of the other most popular servers (AWOLGAMERS) has also been down.

I just visited some of the servers. Most if not all are hosted by i3D.net, even those that don't have this domain name in their name. EA giving priority to certain hosts or something?

Im not sure about EA giving certain hosts priority but I do know NFO did not know here is the message from NFO

"This move which was slated to take only a few hours ended up taking EA a few days. After this completed, it appears that only servers from one host are appearing online. We've contacted EA to get more information about this and are currently awaiting a response. EA did not coordinate this with their RSP partners like us, nor give us any additional heads up about this move. We want to get servers back online as soon as possible".
 
There are approximately 42 servers back up (including official DICE ones). There are North American ones up (including Twisted's Heavy Metal server). Note: I had to completely clear and reset my server browser filters to get any servers to show up that fit my search criteria.

P.S. Do we have access to the admin side of the server? If so could we try rebooting it now that servers are starting to populate?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top