Ok now that I got you reeled in with that clickbait, I'm going to explain my proposal.
It all started about an hour ago when I decided to hop on a random rp server in fivem. This server had tons of custom cars so I was interested to see how they handled the lag. Amazingly I never had any lag. Why? The server automatically restarted ELS every 5 minutes, since ELS is the biggest source of lag. The server ran flawlessly and I would love to see that translate to our servers here. I'm not sure how they did it but I'm sure ripply could figure out the technical aspects of restarting ELS every so often. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
It all started about an hour ago when I decided to hop on a random rp server in fivem. This server had tons of custom cars so I was interested to see how they handled the lag. Amazingly I never had any lag. Why? The server automatically restarted ELS every 5 minutes, since ELS is the biggest source of lag. The server ran flawlessly and I would love to see that translate to our servers here. I'm not sure how they did it but I'm sure ripply could figure out the technical aspects of restarting ELS every so often. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
















