The pG Family Tree

TheUnderDog

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
541
Ima just quickly introduce myself, I am TheUnderDog, I joined eGO on Sept 25, 2016 currently TF2 EC, used to be an eGO CSGO EC. Before the merge I made a post maybe over a year ago just simply asking when everyone joined eGO, just to get a perspective of the gaming family we have created. And the replies Ive seen on that one thread really turned out well.​

This time, all I ask is when did some of you join Prestige Gaming?
 
I joined PG because there was some stuff going on at my old community, so I visited the PG Jailbreak server and saw how fun it was so I stayed and I got over many hurdles and now we're here.

I joined PG like a year and a half ago but only made a forums account a few months later.
 
My first day on a pG server was 4-6-17, but I joined pG on 5-22-17
 
My first time playing pg was sometime in 2016, but I didn’t make my fourm account until 2017 and didn’t get recruit until 2018.
 
July 30, 2017. I'd tried the servers here and there over the years, particularly since it had 2fort.
 
Last edited:
Started playing on the servers sometime in July of 2015, then joined pg April 25, 2016
 
January 1st, 2017. Was browsing for !ws servers, had tried out a few jb servers but didn't like em. For some reason this one was tagged as a !ws and !knife server, joined and decided I liked it
 
First time on the TTT server was around February of this year, never got recruit but played the server all of the time.
 
Last edited:
Joined the TTT server for the first time on October 25, 2015 and became a recruit on December 26, 2015
 
I joined the pG TTT server, sometime in May 2017, because I felt like playing TTT. I fell in love with the community and became involved. I got my recruitment on February 3, 2017. I have been apart of that community all the way up until the "merge." It still kind of upsets me that happened, but what can I do?
 
Last edited:
i joined pg since i like the servers and all that, and i wanna meet other people that not speak my language all the time, so i think its fun to see others and what language they do speak, and now i been attached to pg, and now well i play now as i always will do.


and ofcouse when i joined pg well i did it here
Mar 10, 2018 and i will always support it as my best ways i can


BeastTheNinja
 
I remember the first time me playing the PG TTT server was around January of 2017


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top