The pG Family Tree

First joined 2016 and started playing actively 2017 - 2018
 
Joined:Aug 23, 2015 When I joined the website, server was sometime in 2014
 
*cough* Bump *cough*

Where's all the pG Leadership at? Let's see some of you people be apart of the tree
 
I started playing around 2016 on and off, but I started grinding once I became recruit on Nov. 2 2017, time flies ya know.
 
My account on pG got created on the 7th of May, from what I remember I first joined this server and started playing 1-2 weeks before I made an account
 
I joined June 14, 2016. But I got Junior April 1, 2018 because I hadn't cared to bother with trying until December of 2017
 
Ima just quickly introduce myself, I am TheUnderDog, I joined eGO on Sept 25, 2016 currently TF2 EC, used to be an eGO CSGO EC. Before the merge I made a post maybe over a year ago just simply asking when everyone joined eGO, just to get a perspective of the gaming family we have created. And the replies Ive seen on that one thread really turned out well.​

This time, all I ask is when did some of you join Prestige Gaming?
Putting a way friendler message, I come from PG in 2016.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top