EdgeGamers Night!: 9/9/18

egonightsep9th.png


EdgeGamers Night!: 9/9/18
9/6/18 | Article By: Blxrr | #edgegamers #events #teamspeak

Hello EdgeGamers! It's that time again for another community-wide gaming night! Join us for EdgeGamers Night which we encourage everyone to participate in the event to have fun and meet new eGO members! This time around, we will all be playing an EdgeGamers supported game that you may be familiar with! The game will be Counter Strike! There will be no set game mode so be prepared to play some of your favorite game modes! We hope to see you all join us for Counter Strike on EdgeGamers Night!

WHAT: EdgeGamers Night - Counter Strike
WHEN: September 9th, 2018 at 8PM EST
WHERE: TeamSpeak - ts.edge-gamers.com
 
I'm gonna do my best to make this one PogChamp
 
Maybe. If it's CSGO. Idek if I have source downloaded.
 
Cool beans! I'll be there. First event within EdgeGamers, I will have attended :O
 

Latest posts

Back
Top