G grwildfire I made one post Joined May 18, 2008 Messages 12 May 26, 2008 #1 i have been looking all over the forums for why convoy is down. could some tell me when it will be back up and why it is down. thanks for the help
i have been looking all over the forums for why convoy is down. could some tell me when it will be back up and why it is down. thanks for the help
J Jugg Famous Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 475 May 26, 2008 #2 yeah i just logged on and it wasn't up either...hope it's up soon!
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 May 26, 2008 #3 It's being fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience! It will be up soon!
M Monkeybits EGO Zealot Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 1,860 May 26, 2008 #4 Actually, that's a very good question. It has been down for some time and there's been no discussion I'm aware of about taking it down. Council has been notified.
Actually, that's a very good question. It has been down for some time and there's been no discussion I'm aware of about taking it down. Council has been notified.
I I-Die-Often Forum Fanatic Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 955 May 26, 2008 #5 very jappy to see convoy back up it made my extra day off!!!