In Remembrance

CtrlAltDelicious

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 29, 2018
Messages
3,979
Start the video before you begin to read.

*sigh*

Let us take a moment of silence for the departure of someone who was dear to me. I'd like to start by thanking everyone for their much needed support as this passing has been unreal and difficult to bear. This has been an absolute struggle, as I'm in complete loss for words. Many have stated that this was inevitable and it was only a matter of time before they came to. I guess, I just didn't expect it to happen this soon. You will be forever remembered and I will see you again, but not yet.. not yet.

Goodbye @SheToldMeSheWas18, Till we meet again.

#Memories

Please leave a supportive comment below.

 
Last edited:
“Perhaps they are not stars in the sky but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.”
 
He will be remembered deeply so. )*:




F.
 
Last edited:
Press F to pay respects.

F​
 
Last edited:
F dude.

Thanks for the update Cooper.
 
oof

I actually got concerned until I realized it was a meme.
 
Last edited:
Forever in our memories, rest in piece. Hard to see you go so soon.

F
 
Last edited:
Hurts my very being to say goodbye to such a good member. Probably one of the best Admins I've seen in years.
 
OTPpJNc.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top