Counter-Strike Global Offensive Jail Server Let us talk about Mansion

RedDragonKnight

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
5,355
For those of you who don't know, Mansion is a jail map I started working on forever ago and then stopped. Well I started working on it again and I'm looking for ideas. Currently have cells with 42 T spawns, armory, a helicopter drop in with 21 CT spawns, a fancy mansion with random stuff inside, an outdoor heal, wipeout/water polo/teleporter maze that are going somewhere but I don't know where yet, and a spoopy scary skeletons musical grave game.

I want to add a frogger out wherever water polo ends up, want to add a shoot em up style game more akin to joust on knightfight, still have to create the vents, finish some areas, maybe create another outside area, etc.

Anyways, I need some game ideas. Last time I tried this I only got one workable game implemented, but now we have some new blood to shotgun new ideas.

G3H71nh.jpg



download the current version here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=907768635
look at some nice screenshots here : https://imgur.com/a/HROhi2M
 
Climb, always a favourite of mine.
Shot 4 shot, gotta have it
Simon, need the game.

And I never though I'd see this day come.
 
you could try and do some sort of room where there are moving things that are easy to avoid but slowly it gets darker and darker until u cant see and there starts to be more and more things u have to avoid, as it gets darker i feel like that would be cool
 
oh u could also do a little thing while during LR the T's in the prison could like escape the prison and that counts as a prison win via killing all the cts but of course it would have to be very hard to do
 
I'm not a logicician, I do world design and detailing, lighting, etc.

Ok you can make my mansion feel alive

oh u could also do a little thing while during LR the T's in the prison could like escape the prison and that counts as a prison win via killing all the cts but of course it would have to be very hard to do

I did something similar in nightescape, probably wont put it in here.

you could try and do some sort of room where there are moving things that are easy to avoid but slowly it gets darker and darker until u cant see and there starts to be more and more things u have to avoid, as it gets darker i feel like that would be cool

I can make avoidable turtles
 
Last edited:
Climb, always a favourite of mine.
Shot 4 shot, gotta have it
Simon, need the game.

And I never though I'd see this day come.

Theres already a climb, already too many simon's in my maps (why I'm bringing out an updated frogger and joust from knightfight) and a shot for shot arena wouldn't be too hard to add

That should bring the total map games to 8, plus 1or 2 that I still want to create. Maybe that spooky dark race
 
I haven't looked at the map but you should make portals in/near main cells like Arcade has one for climb and one for surf so you don't have to waste time venturing around the map.

Our Jailbreak server likes big and/or maps with good lighting, so keep an eye out for that.

And honestly, if you can make a Simon Says/9 Colors that's better than thorgot's Arcade/Undertale you have my vote. Colors need to keep evolving. Hell you should make it where there's a super mini climb as an action and you have to beat that mini climb or else...

Oh and leave plenty of contraband in the cells (nades, one or two spawnable secondaries, etc.)

Oh (v2) and make sure to have super duper complex secrets so the tryhards can flex on people who don't know how to find secrets.
 
How about you add a bunch of vents and add a spelling bee game. Maybe an in map warday? Something not to complex but not too simple. Also make a secrets video soon please.
 
Can you put fortnite in it. Thorgot put an app in his, surely you're able to?
 
My general jb map checklist:
games I would add (not all on one map tho, that's a lot):
climb, obstacle course/race (like decath or purp race), slide race, maze, lr room, warday area (game and place for special day), jumprope, lasers, deathcrate, surf, dodgecourse, colours, deathrun, soccer, high dive (also boosted diving boards for duck hunt), bhop, basketball, wipeout, dropdown, (just pls not too many luck based games).
more uncommon, but really fun games:
elevator, strafe race, water climb, ski from avalanche.

Also, disco, a fair amount of secrets, (a few multi step secrets, even if they're just easter eggs), vents, and gun spawns around map.

Just a few changes
I haven't played the map, but based off screenshots i just have 2 changes I would make:
-pls no rain (lags ppl with pleb computers like me)
-Make the ceilings higher - just so it doesn't feel as cramped and so you could do more with nades, secrets, etc.

new games:
-maybe a longjump type of game with different distances, warden has to demonstrate first, and if the T hits the ground, they get tp'd into a box or smthing.
-If I were to create a game on jb tho, i would do tnt run from minecraft. When i played, it was one of the most fun games on servers. Basically there are a few level/floors, as you run, the blocks behind you would fall, kind of like spleef but they're activated by your feet (with a bit of a delay).
Let's say there are 2 floors, u start on the top, if you fall, the bottom floor is a second chance/safety net. If you fall off that you fall into the abyss/die.
 
Last edited:
A lot of suggestions would be immediately answered if you dudes just played the map and found my out in the open notes.

Make the vending machine dispense turtles
Also
Put this song in disco
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZsoesa55w
I won't be able to make a disco without going over the 150mb limit.

I haven't looked at the map but you should make portals in/near main cells like Arcade has one for climb and one for surf so you don't have to waste time venturing around the map.
Venturing around the map is the best part; that's where the rebelling happens.

And honestly, if you can make a Simon Says/9 Colors that's better than thorgot's Arcade/Undertale you have my vote. Colors need to keep evolving. Hell you should make it where there's a super mini climb as an action and you have to beat that mini climb or else...
I could make a Simon that's comparable, but having one in literally every map makes it boring. So I have no intention of adding one into this map.


How about you add a bunch of vents and add a spelling bee game. Maybe an in map warday? Something not to complex but not too simple. Also make a secrets video soon please.
There will be a bunch of vents. Spelling be would be hard to do without scripting. There's already a warday. I'm not adding secrets.

Just a few changes
I haven't played the map, but based off screenshots i just have 2 changes I would make:
-pls no rain (lags ppl with pleb computers like me)
-Make the ceilings higher - just so it doesn't feel as cramped and so you could do more with nades, secrets, etc.

The ceilings are either pretty much nonexistant (everywhere outside), 3 stories high (most of the inside), or 1 story high (the few rooms inside).
 
Back
Top