- Joined
- Aug 21, 2014
- Messages
- 440
Made this for the world trade centre 2001 . It is what it says Revenge911
so in like 2014 i got my first xbox for my birthday and when i like started it up I like didnt know what to put as my username so it was like hotdog08243 or some random shit and ive basically just kept hotdog for the past like 8 yearsSo, I keep asking people why they chose their names and I was thinking why not make a thread about it so that I dont need to annoy the hell out of people anymore.
Let's start off with my name. I chose United Airlines because it was a meme a while ago. It was meant to be my name for a month or two until the meme died but I kept it.
Why did you choose your name?
Yooo I love that song! That’s awesome“Insidious is blind inception”
Just thought it was a cool phrase.
—Mansion— by NF