- Joined
- May 12, 2018
- Messages
- 301
Hey what's up, as some of you may know my 18th birthday was today and I decided to buy a lottery ticket and lucky me I won $2000 so therefore I'm going to be giving away another $20 steam card
All you need to do to win this giveaway is
-Like this post
-Tag one-two people
-choose a number 1-250 and the closest number is the winner
-I will like your post if you are entered into it
I will be choosing the winner of this giveaway on the 17th so in a week so you better get in with you can
Good luck~!
All you need to do to win this giveaway is
-Like this post
-Tag one-two people
-choose a number 1-250 and the closest number is the winner
-I will like your post if you are entered into it
I will be choosing the winner of this giveaway on the 17th so in a week so you better get in with you can
Good luck~!
Last edited:








. Happy Birthday as well!






















