Regarding I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

This was sad to see. He will definitely be missed. He always had a knack for making me laugh with his wit no matter what my mood was.
 
We are fortunate to have had so many years of fun with London. He will be sorely missed, but I'm happy to have the fun memories.RIP my friend.
 
Damn.....That just hurt my heart...And My Grandmother passed Also....I feel So low right now..Let me Go shed A tear.....
 
I am so sorry to hear this Hazel. I have been thinking about him a lot lately. I feel like I know you from everything I heard from London over the years. He spoke of you often with so much love. He frequently injected humor into our conversations and was eager to give tips to all of the younger players on the joys of marriage and life. I know it sounds weird because I only knew him through a video game, but he taught my a few things a long the way and I am 49. I am a better man because of him and I will miss him greatly. My wife even asked me the other day how the "The guy from DOD was doing". Our thoughts and prayers are with you Hazel. Be good and god bless you.--Jim Force
 
Although I didn?t know him this post and his recent award made me very sad. My condolences and prayers go out to him and his family. May he Rest In Peace.
 
So sorry for your loss. The early morning hours (for me in the U.S) will seem to be missing something special as I drink my coffee and watch the oldest DOD:S player punch me in the face.
 
Sorry to hear this. Best wishes and my prayers to your family!
 
As has been said by others: Thank you very much for letting us know.

He will be very very missed.
A wonderful person and him being online when I gamed always made me smile.
He made this place better in all ways by being a part of it.

I feel glad to have known him, even in such a little way as a fellow player of a game.
 
Superman,

Thank you for posting London's famous quotes. I recall him often telling our team to "Push! Push!" One time during a back and forth match, I replied; "London, I'm pushing harder than the day my children were born!" He then laughed so hard. Probably one of the funniest moments of playing.

It was an honor to say that I've been blitzed!

Ali

now THAT'S funny....I can imagine him laughing in my head.

I also loved the video. Seeing all those in the game always made me smile, even if he was on the other team. :)
The game always seemed more fun when he was on.

I often tried to type out before he could, whenever he killed me, with a "I done got Blitzed!"
That got a few chuckles from him.

Yea.....I shall miss him.
 
Heartbreaking. I must have first played with him more than 10 years ago, when I was still a teenager. Even then, his charisma and positive attitude shone through. He was an incredibly warm, kind, and fair guy, and I'm so sad to hear that he has passed. I sent him a letter 6-8 months ago letting him know how much I appreciated his dedication to the game and the players. Without hyperbole, this is an absolutely immeasurable loss to the DODS community. Avalanche will never be the same without getting blitzed, and occasionally hearing the encouraging "Come on guys!" over mic chat.

My deepest condolences for your loss, Hazel.
 
So sorry to hear about Londons passing. He will be deeply missed. Played alot of fun rounds with him over the last few years. Was a pleasure to chat with him in game, he was always encouraging and one of the best people to play with. My condolances Hazel from my family to yours.
 
I can't find words to say how much I am sorry. I met many people during my gaming years and London was one of the greatest for sure. My sincere condolences.
 
My sincerest condolences to you Hazel. London was a true gentleman.
 
I never got to know you as a friend but just looking at the replies tells me you were a great person with a great personality. You may be gone but you'll always be remembered.
 


Some inspirational audio clips of london put together from demos,
and i hope a video that expresses his upbeat personality.
 
LONDON aka 'Mike' was always a pleasure to play alongside and fight against- he brought so much more to the game with his electric personality and playing skill, which would have everyone astounded and in awe.

He will truly be missed. RIP fella!
 
Back
Top