Regarding I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

May you rest in peace pal, it's always sad to see someone go and from what I've heard and what I'm reading I can tell that you were quite the fellow. My heart goes out to your family and everyone who were impacted by this.

<3
 
I considered london to be one of my best and closest friends, probably why I have been taking it so hard.

I felt like I had always known him, and when we chatted in the game, it was like we had a connection.

He always had the utmost integrity while administrating in the game. He always set the best example, and when sometimes I was in doubt of whether I should uphold a rule, with him around, I never had that doubt, and I knew I could always count on him for his support. He was my lifeline to integrity, you could say.

Whenever I would play the Avalanche server, I would always look for him. I first came to play the game just to have fun, but eventually I even played the game, just to see him.

I always tell people, that.... as long as we remember him, and keep him in our hearts.... he can never truly be gone.

It took me some time to realize, it is true... all the platitudes and kind words people may say, sometimes they mayseem hollow while you are grieving... as there are no words that can really change how you feel. When you are in the thick of your emotions... nothing seems to be able to really reach you.

I think hearing his voice really put me at ease, and it reminded me again, that if we remember all of the things we loved about what made him the great guy that he was.... that he is right there with us, and nothing can change that.

Mike always had the best stories, and I am just not sure it is my place to tell some of them, if anyone asks i will be happy to share, but out of respect i will hold onto them.

The audio recordings in the youtube video tribute i made of London, I recorded him March of last year...
I wanted something to remember him by, and my real goal, was to create a DODS game character, that when you 'enabled' him, he would randomly say quotes that londonblitz said. lol through some computer mishaps, i lost the
motivation to create it. i just wished i could have created it, while he was still with us.

i always called him 'old man' out of an endearing respect for him.

there is just so many things i will miss about him. he really did hold the spirit of this game.


Keep friends, Close to your Heart.
 
Last edited:
I haven't been around for some time now due to life changes, but here was a man who will be missed by many, myself included. Condolences to his family
 
RIP London... Always awesome playing against you in the Ava server.
From what can be seen here, you truly are a landmark and rolemodel within the eGO community.
For your family, thank you so much for informing us.
We were all glad and happy to have shared in his company in this mutual forum.

Rest well London.

Spartacus_Legolas
 
Rest in Peace Brother. i enjoyed playing with you for many many many nights.
 
Hazel,

Thank you for letting us know. We've thoroughly enjoyed Blitz's stories and spending time with him online. Our deepest condolences.

Rest in Peace Blitz!

~Sturm
 
My sincere condolence goes out to yourself and the rest of the family Hazel. London, RIP brother. I know you're moving to spectator now, watch over us all. God bless you good sir.

HeadShot
 
Hi,

I am deeply saddened to hear this news.

Many times people disappear from the game and we are not informed of the reason so I appreciate you (and he) letting us know.

London and I have played over many years and had great fun. Many times London and I worked to keep the game server clean of "Trolls" causing trouble and players that were just not nice. Sometimes we worked to keep the teams even on both sides so play was fair and equal which makes game play better for everyone. I appreciate him working together with myself and other Admins to keep this game great for all that play it. He volunteered his time to help Admin while playing and not everyone is willing to do that.

I liked it when London would say..... "You've just been Blitzed by the Oldest DoD Player !"

I remember London talking about the Pup he got for you, he truly wanted you to enjoy it.

Please accept my condolences, London will always be remembered in our Hearts.

-Bad Company Maryland.
 
Last edited:
Please except my condolences in this tragic event, may he rest in peace now
 
Thank you for letting us know, I am very saddened and sorry for your loss -I wish I knew him better and in person
 
So, sorry to hear this. He was always great to play with on Ave. I guess we can find solace in knowing that he is no longer in pain.
 
You were a good friend for many years around here. Rest in Peace old friend
 

Latest posts

Back
Top