Do you meditate?

Do you meditate?

  • All the time

    Points: 9 8.8%
  • Sometimes

    Points: 18 17.6%
  • Almost never

    Points: 11 10.8%
  • I do not meditate

    Points: 60 58.8%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 4 3.9%

  • Total voters
    102
My teachers have me doing it in class, so kind of, don't really care for it though
 
If you don't meditate, you should definitely try it. You can download 'Headspace' on your phone which is an amazing meditation app.

Sometimes I meditate to help me fall asleep.
 
I used to when I took Tang Soo Do but haven't in several years
 
Does staring into space and asking myself why I even go to school count?
 
I tried meditation: I discovered I have the super power to fall asleep while sitting up in a classic yoga meditation position!
 
Oh wow. I read this as "Do you medicate?" and thought "well, alcohol is a drug...so, yes".
Then I thought "Is Drunkmetal aware of this thread?"
By the time I realized my mistake it was too late.
 
Do you meditate?


Thanks to Ayto for this poll suggestion!

If you have an idea for a poll, please submit poll suggestions in the "Front Page Poll Questions" thread. :thumbup:​

Periodically.

Started martial arts at a young age, learned all about meditation, and for the most part, usually do it every day right before I fall asleep. It's good to clear your mind and body from stresses etc.
 
I do every so often cause to center your mind and body is key to some of life's key problems.
 
nah, im a busy mind guy. I do think a lot about stuff and reflect on my life experiences tho, but not as the concept of meditation i have
 
I like to meditate when its raining. Very relaxing to feel rain drops on your body and close your eyes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top