My gift to eGO

TheUnderDog

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
541
I don't know if there are people still here that remembers me, even tho Ive only been here for 2 years, close to 3. But I would like to bring back some memories with names of eGO, CSGO is where I started, CSGO is what brough me here. My gift to all of you, is the great memories we have made. There are so many to try and remember I just couldn't figure them out, I tried my best.

Some may be banned, or some may have stepped down, but the friends we made will have their names be known. This very well maybe, the last time you see these names

Cryptex
HammerheadBob
kenny
Raptor
Beyonce
Medviah
Jensen
flamelauncher11
Death_Keeper
Sweg
Dr. Doctor
Drew
dewl
The Unknown Specialist
Elwoodnet
Tubby
neverme
Leviathan
BiOHaZzard
Loyalist
Cody
ALm0sT_
RyzeUp
vPig
TensaZangetsu
Shush
HoboKing
2014Messi
UrLostDog
Ubermaniac
SigmaMX

Pence
Woes
Wildthang
Shea
MatzWhat
Cript
TR3Y
ric
lapen
sgtdan707
BigBabyBubbuh
Hoboking
Sooperhamster
MadBro
Cody
BeauL5
Kim Possible
FameLess
Luke_Swear
Lite
Drew
Patrat
Sweg
Xerneas
SevenOh!
LarryTheTomato
BOT Mystro
Stza Crack
Fish
B Dawg
Motive
Nick
RDK
Rogue
BlackAngel
Mr. BoeJangles
BoltAction
ikillyou
Fistacles
Crackers
DaddyO
Texan
​
 
Last edited:
I remember half of the names...including BoltAction, Luke Swear, Nick, Raptor, and so many more!
Cheers
~Capt
 
By Woes I think you mean Wase, but nice list


"No wase, woes is LE, you're silver 3" - Cody

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Some people on this list that I do greatly miss.
 
Not going to lie I know about half of the list myself, and miss a great deal of em.
 
Couldn't even attempt to make a list like this hahaha. I'd like to see it in 3 more years
 
Hey, I am still breathing. I don't do much gaming anymore on a computer though. I enjoy the real life of VR.

I know this message is 3 years old, but was glad to see my name up there. I know your only 45 minutes away from me in TO (KW here). Hit me up sometime bro, ill download CS again and play a bit.
 
That's awesome!!

I challenge everyone in eGO to reach out to missing brothers and sisters to see if they'd visit the forums or download and play an old game!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top