Community Meeting: 1/6/2019

F8Ng6xG.png

Community Meeting: 1/6/2019
1/6/2019 | Artists: Coder | Writers: Arbiter, xValence | #meeting #media #announcements

A Clan Wide Meeting will be held this Sunday, January 6, at 7PM ET on our TeamSpeak server to announce our 2018 Members of the Year.

As a new year starts, it is time to celebrate our Members of the Year from 2018. Our Clan Wide Meeting will be held this Sunday, January 6, at 7 PM ET on our TeamSpeak server. If you aren't available to join us for this meeting, a recording of the full meeting will be posted to our YouTube channel after the meeting ends.

Make sure you attend to share in the celebration of our dedicated members.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice.


Is this member of the year meeting?
 
I'm not gonna be there since its going to be on 00:00 for me and on monday I got school. But I'll watch the recording [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk
 
If it was 2 hours later I wouldn't be at work, unfortunate.
 
ok ill be there.

make sure to unmute me.
 
Still wished we received more notice for meetings and events. 3 days is way too short to arrange for time off work to attend
 
Can’t show up, looking forward to seeing the recording g tho
 
That was a nice meeting. Congrats to all who were awarded, you deserve it. Rock on! :thumbup1:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top