Announcement Congratulations

r_cu

Poster
Joined
May 26, 2018
Messages
118
Congratulations to CTRL on MOTY!

CTRL this was well deserved based off of the hearings at the community meeting! I have spoken to you only a couple of times, but you seem really chill.

AGAIN, CONGRATS!!
 
Congrats CtrlAlt, a great member and a true role model. Making our job very easy, cheers brother!
 
Huge congratulations to C CtrlAltDelicious he definitely deserved this one, if I said I didn't see this coming 3 months ago I would be lying to you. Every admin in the CS division knew who was getting the award and we all agree that he deserves it so congratulations again.
 
What a ride it has been! From seeing the first time you playing TTT, and cs:go in general, to now being an AT, and an outstanding guy. It has been a pleasure to be on this train with you sir.

Congrats once more! :thumbup:
 
Huge congratz man! Very well deserved. Glad to have gotten to know you over the past couple months!
 
Congratulations C CtrlAltDelicious . When you started, I don't think anyone had these expectations of you've and you have done great. Thank you for holding our players to a higher standard to keep eGO the fun place it always has been. I hope your professionalism and practices will get passed down well to the admins you train. Keep it up dude.
 
Congrats to my boy SheToldMeSheWas18. You honestly set an excellent example on how to strive to be a great AT and member of the community. Keep doing what you're doing but most importantly keep being you.
 
Congrats CtrlAltDelicious! Very well deserved my friend. Keep up the fantastic work! :)
 
Congrats! Now you have to leave in accordance with CS MOTY rules.
 
Congrats.
I also saw a lot of awards coming his way, since he only joined in the end of April, (8 monts), he put a lot of work in, in his short time.
 
Last edited:
Congrats! A fun person to be around, always makes me laugh!
 
For those of you that don't know, I joined EdgeGamers this past year (4/29) and in that time I have made a lot of friends and memories that I will keep with me. I'm utterly grateful to be given the opportunity to be a part of this phenomenal and magnificent community. With that, thank you for this recognition and know that without the help, guidance and support from everyone (you know who you are) that my accomplishments thus far would have been irrefutably challenging and difficult. As stated in the meeting, our members is what makes this community and needless to say you all are deserving of this recognition in my book. I'm exceptionally blessed and fortunate to be a part of EdgeGamers and am looking forward to what is to come for this year.

Thank you for this, Cheers!

~CtrlAltDelicious
 

Latest posts

Back
Top