So I'm going to be busy lately

AWPerator

Thread Thumper
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
1,027
Are there any rules about getting kicked due to inactivity?
Football season is starting up, and I'm not getting home until 7:00, and I have homework.
 
nope, dont think so. if anything, you would be put on the inactivity list, but i think that is for eG, and eGO's. but most likely im wrong and u will have to want for a higher up to clarify.
 
I too will be busy, 3 conferences elsewhere. VERY tough to find some time to play since the beginning of this week (work started), but good luck AW hope you'll find some time to play!
 
you won't get banned for inactivity. There are people that have only posted one time for ban contests and still are a member to the forum. I'm not an admin but I'm pretty sure this is true.

have fun with football, even though soccer is a better sport :P
 
Slusserjon: Finally someone that likes soccer in the United States!!! Did you play/ are you playing club ball now?!?
 
Back
Top