Do you pour the milk before the cereal or milk after the cereal?

Do you pour the milk before the cereal or milk after the cereal?

  • Before

    Points: 10 10.2%
  • After

    Points: 79 80.6%
  • I do not eat cereal with milk....

    Points: 9 9.2%

  • Total voters
    98
*imagines pouring lactose-free milk before, during, and after pouring the cereal*
 
there are two types of people in this world: Those who pour milk after the cereal, and serial killers.
 
Ok, What Psychopath pours the milk in the bowl BEFORE the cereal???

Yes, this is 100% what a psychopath does.
If you pour your milk first, you're #1 a psychopath and #2 not a true lover of cereal because you're getting less cereal.

Ted Bundy, BTK, The Unibomber, Osama Bin Laden; all of them, poured their milk first.
 
You're parent's didnt raise you write if you pour serial after milk.
 
I think we can all agree you're a f**cking psychopath if you pour the milk first, you have to see the amount of cereal in the bowl first so you know how much milk to add!
 
While we're talking cereal, does anyone have a favorite brand name or brand name mash-up (i.e. a guilty pleasure of mine when it is available is Lucky Charms with Frosted Flakes that come together in the same box).

For me: Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cinnamon or Vanilla Life, and (in small amounts) Raisin Bran Crunch.

GUEST_32b50d3f-6cdf-47a9-862e-ebe92d239f1e
 
This is what I do, instead of heating the milk with the cereal because it gets all mushy and all. I put in the cereal into the bowl, heat up the milk in a glass and then put the heated milk into the bowl, I get warm crispy cereal xD
 
Back
Top