Ridiculous Forum Games: the Never Ending Story

Major Payne

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1,514
Got this from another community of mine over in Garry's Mod, apologies if this idea has come and gone through the 50,000 pages of off topic posts.

Here's how it works, I'm sure many of you are familiar with games where you add onto a particular idea, like a 3 word game or whatnot. But the plus to this game is, you don't have to go through 10 pages to catch up on whatever is happening.

Simply copy and paste the most recent version of the story and add one word to it. The next person will then copy and paste your edited version of the story and add one word and so forth.

I REPEAT, DON'T FORGET TO COPY THE STORY FIRST

I'll start it off classicly.
----------------------------------------------------
Once
 
Got this from another community of mine over in Garry's Mod, apologies if this idea has come and gone through the 50,000 pages of off topic posts.

Here's how it works, I'm sure many of you are familiar with games where you add onto a particular idea, like a 3 word game or whatnot. But the plus to this game is, you don't have to go through 10 pages to catch up on whatever is happening.

Simply copy and paste the most recent version of the story and add one word to it. The next person will then copy and paste your edited version of the story and add one word and so forth.

I REPEAT, DON'T FORGET TO COPY THE STORY FIRST

I'll start it off classicly.
----------------------------------------------------
Once
 
Back
Top