Have you seen Captain Marvel?

Have you seen Captain Marvel?

  • Yes

    Points: 31 27.2%
  • No

    Points: 53 46.5%
  • I will soon

    Points: 17 14.9%
  • Just waiting for others means of watching it...

    Points: 9 7.9%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 4 3.5%

  • Total voters
    114
Not yet but sounds like an amazing Halloween costume that I could pull off. Heh :p
 
It doesn't look interesting to me what so ever sadly. I'd rather see her appearance in Endgame over her movie.
 
I've completely lost interest in Marvel movies. They are just awful in my opinion.
 
Yeah I saw it a couple of days ago. It was pretty good.
 
Marvel movies just dont do it for me.. same cookie cutter bullshit with glossy and overedited VFX.

Much rather take a good thriller or suspense /sci-fi over the annoying trend of superhero / anti-hero / edgy-hero movies that are a dime a dozen each year.
 
Saw it the day it came out. Best parts were the 90s references and the cat. I found the rest of it to be bland, with the action scenes making me motion sick cause they had such a shaky camera
 
I saw captain marvel twice during opening weekend, and i would recommend people to see it i thought it was great!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top