SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Jul 15, 2021 #11,173 11174 - Sup Boyle ! What games you playing lately?
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Jul 15, 2021 #11,175 SturmBruder said: 11174 - Sup Boyle ! What games you playing lately? Click to expand... 11,177 Hey SturmBruder!! I finished Cyberpunk 2077 last night at 159 hours. I just downloaded Assassin's Creed Origins and I am starting right now! What are you playing?
SturmBruder said: 11174 - Sup Boyle ! What games you playing lately? Click to expand... 11,177 Hey SturmBruder!! I finished Cyberpunk 2077 last night at 159 hours. I just downloaded Assassin's Creed Origins and I am starting right now! What are you playing?
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Jul 15, 2021 #11,178 11180 Boyle I've been playing COD:BO:CW, mostly Breakout on Zombies.