Legend Councilman Polamalu Sr. Manager Joined May 8, 2008 Messages 14,997 Apr 1, 2019 #1 Please air concerns here.
Mayhem Death Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 11,744 Apr 1, 2019 #3 Will Abdul be taking over? I heard he has some pretty good jokes
Thorium Wott? =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,319 Apr 1, 2019 #4 Whoa this Xenforo update is weird
E EpicFlamingos Thread Thumper Joined Apr 7, 2018 Messages 1,095 Apr 1, 2019 #5 wheres website 2.0 tho
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Apr 1, 2019 #6 This... This... Is the greatest April Fools Joke I've EVER seen.
xValence Arbiter's Son =(e)= Joined May 9, 2018 Messages 1,263 Apr 1, 2019 #7 The Prestige Gaming website 2.0 that we were promised over a year ago looks quite odd.
eNduRrE Clear you mind of negativity =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 301 Apr 1, 2019 #8 pg masterrace
Teben Active Member =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 368 Apr 1, 2019 #9 I'm assuming this is website 2.0 then. Kieran you sneaky bastard.
Larry_Da_Lobster Godzilla's property =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,561 Apr 1, 2019 #10 The stars have aligned The tides are set Custom Stats Has A. Nice Parental Figure. word on the street is that it if you rub Abdul’s tummy he grants you three wishes xValence how do I get admin!!???!? Godzilla can confirm Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
The stars have aligned The tides are set Custom Stats Has A. Nice Parental Figure. word on the street is that it if you rub Abdul’s tummy he grants you three wishes xValence how do I get admin!!???!? Godzilla can confirm
B bloodshare I made one post =(e)= Joined Mar 24, 2019 Messages 11 Apr 1, 2019 #11 Can i be an admin on this new Pg!
dys Imagine Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,349 Apr 1, 2019 #13 Wait, when did pG start more than csgo servers? That's so cool!!!
Sammie Famous =(e)= Joined Jul 5, 2016 Messages 551 Apr 1, 2019 #15 Ok, time to upload my Dressed in pG then
BeastTheNinja Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,162 Apr 1, 2019 #16 Time to say we Are back�� epic april fools joke, but if you serious im idek
M Madcat1337 I made one post Joined May 30, 2018 Messages 17 Apr 1, 2019 #17 ohhh yeah take the piss m8
Depression Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,128 Apr 1, 2019 #18 Mate this is the best I mean the best APRIL FOOLS JOKE I have ever seen. +
ghost i love you ♥ =(eGO)= Joined Aug 20, 2018 Messages 3,106 Apr 1, 2019 #19 lmao i was actually so confused for a sec
DDZ ZioNeX BOOSTED Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,728 Apr 1, 2019 #20 Damon Light Souls wheres my pg badmins at? the fallen have not been forgotten, Billymays and polo ****boii
Damon Light Souls wheres my pg badmins at? the fallen have not been forgotten, Billymays and polo ****boii