Welcome To Prestige Gaming (Again)

Everybody talking about where the new website is, but nobody is mentioning where the new logo design that Becky has been working on for 2+ years
 
Should give me some server passwords, i'll show you an april fools joke
 
This is one of the worst april fools joke... You can only WISH for this to happen Kappa
 
giphy.gif
 
AHHHH oMGG !! i completely forgot about that 2.0 website
 
Wait, did the layout of the website actually change? I don't see anything on my phone :confused1::confused1:
 
waiting for the definite "april fools" but deep down silently hoping it's real
 
I'm a little upset about the website change. You see, I had found an obscure options link to change my forums to "Holiday Mode". So the website banners were all snow covered, there were twinkling lights up the side bar, and all leadership avatars wore little santa hats. The change over seems to have taken away this option. This makes Idol a sad panda.
 
I'm a little upset about the website change. You see, I had found an obscure options link to change my forums to "Holiday Mode". So the website banners were all snow covered, there were twinkling lights up the side bar, and all leadership avatars wore little santa hats. The change over seems to have taken away this option. This makes Idol a sad panda.

Yo same I felt like an elite haxor but now I sad
 

Latest posts

Back
Top