March Community Spotlight

aprilcomspot.png


March Community Spotlight
4/6/19 | Artist: Beast | Writers: xValence, Arbiter | #edgegamers #community #spotlight

Community Spotlight is a program that "shines a light" on our best and brightest members every few months.
From now on, every two months, one member, who has gone above and beyond expectations, will be given center stage.

Our second Community Spotlight recipient has been decided.

Divine Divine , congratulations!
Divine received 32 votes this Community Spotlight poll.

A few comments from fellow community members...

"Good admin, super cool, nice guy, and puts a lot of effort to help the community"

"He has been great around eGO and has been really helpful from time to time and has been doing an amazing job admining recently. He is incredibly helpful and deserves Com Spotlight."

"He is so enjoyable to be around and lifts the moods of everyone on the server. He's a great dude."

"His activity on the forums and servers is incredible. Everytime I log on he's there!"

Divine, we are honored to present you with the Community Spotlight award!
comspotlight.png


Congratulations again. Continue being an awesome supporter of the community. You truly stand out from the crowd, and we greatly appreciated your efforts.

A list of perks for being the Community Spotlight include:
  • 2 months of Dedicated Supporter
  • Custom Community Spotlight TS Rank
  • Custom Community Spotlight Discord Rank
  • Listed on “Community Spotlight” info page on website
  • Entry into Community Spotlight Raffle

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
​
 
Last edited:
Congratulations Divine Divine !!!!

It is not easy to win an award but when you win an award nominated by your peers, it means more than anything!
Keep up the awesome work and keep on inspiring future members to join eGO!
Congratulations again!!!!!!!

Cheers,
~Capt
 
Wow I had to pay 32 people to vote for me, rip bank account (jokes) but thank you all for the votes, I’m truly thankful and at a loss for words. Thank you love you all.
 
Congrats Divine. Keep up the good work buddy.
 
Wow I had to pay 32 people to vote for me, rip bank account (jokes) but thank you all for the votes, I’m truly thankful and at a loss for words. Thank you love you all.

Congratulations :)
 
I like the fact that it's only ms guys so far
 
Back
Top