10 years later, have you ever played Minecraft?

10 years later, have you ever played Minecraft?

  • Yes

    Points: 172 87.3%
  • No

    Points: 25 12.7%

  • Total voters
    197
Yes. I enjoyed it the most during beta, by far.
 
Yes, used to be addicted to a kit pvp server with custom enchants. Fights took like 6 seconds if you had the best set of armour with the best weapons, only if you hit the person like 10 times instantly without waiting though.
 
Yes. Quit after they messed with pvp in 1.9. I most likely put 15k+ hours into the game. I am not ashamed.
 
I put at least 3k hours into this game. Back in the early 2010's I played around 100 days on one server before it kind of died. Probably put a lot more hours into it, but only played on one server with a tracker for the time played. Hours still going up, always playing it here and there
 
I mean...I'm kinda the Treeception Guy....so yeah, I dabble in Minecraft.
 
Coming up on 9 years, I still play it fairly often.
 
Minecraft was the absolute best. I remember the countless hours I spent playing that game with friends. This post is making me remember the good ol' days, before highschool happened. I haven't actually played the game in a few years. I wouldn't mind playing it again though. I am still having that nostalgia trip right now, and oh my can I remember the good times that I had with friends. Minecraft is truly a good game and it's recent rise in popularity is well deserved
 
Yeah, I played Minecraft all the time when I was younger. I started to drop off the game when they ruined PVP, that cooldown stuff really annoyed me. Fast-forward to today, my brother has recently bought a modded server and it's surprisingly really fun. So I've taken a little a break from my usual JB schedule and have been having a blast over on Minecraft.
 
Minecraft is the best game ever created and I still play it semi-regularly today
 
I gave in about 3 years ago, everyone in TF2 kinda played MC for a bit and then we ended up doing cross over events at some point lol. I haven't played in a few months.
 
Don't tell anybody... but the Minecraft server is how I first found and decided to join eGO. And old man named eGO Witchdoctor recruited me. Later, I discovered they also had DOD servers and I was like wewewowowoewewowoew!
 
When I was enrolled in online highschool, I would spend about 2-3 hours a day getting all of my classes done then spent another 3-4 hours playing Minecraft on my school-issued computer. Parents never knew, school never knew and I graduated with a 3.9 cumulative GPA.

I miss those days a lot.
 
Played a lot of Single Player back in the day on both PC and Console versions. Been a long time since I've booted it up though
 

Latest posts

Back
Top