THE BAN THE BARRELS PETITION !

EASY_KILL

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 21, 2007
Messages
966
i dont like the barrels if anyone else dosent like the barrels plss put youre name in this thread dont if u wanna keep them dont wright in here thx :D

=(eGO)=EASY_KILL [DK] -TR-
 
Hmmmmmmm so I should put more in? j/k :)

I have been meaning to take them out for a while, but the California trip + being sick has slowed me down alot. Patients please or I will be forced to add 75 exploding toliets plus use my Jedi powers on the next petition signer.

Regards
-Kendle
 
They wouldn't be such a problem if people DIDNT SHOOT THEM. I'm binding "Please do not shoot the barrels!" to a key until they're removed.

CrypteX
 
Bah. I love blowing enemies up when they're standing too close to barrels. Teaches people to pay attention to their surroundings.
 
Groove

Yeah just get rid of them.
We also need to fix the round time. 5 minutes is wayyyyyy too long. Should be 2:30.
5 minutes gives the CTs way too much time to camp when they have objective. (Hosties)
It's also annoying having to wait 3 extra minutes on 1 CT when there's like 4 Ts left and he just sits in one spot.
Waiting for them to go to him.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top