How To Be Good At Guitar Hero

buckiize

Rookie
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 30, 2019
Messages
44
DISCLAIMER: I'm attempting to get 100% on a song and this p[articular part is giving me a ton of trouble, I cannot hit that end bit because I choke EVERY time. oof.

[video]https://streamable.com/lwsxm[/video]
 
Last edited:
if u want like proper tips go to the guitarhero subreddit, and i think ppl like acai and randyladyman have tip videos n stuff
 
if u want like proper tips go to the guitarhero subreddit, and i think ppl like acai and randyladyman have tip videos n stuff

Yeah I’m actually very good friends with both of them and George lol...I don’t know how they are actually insane at this game, I won’t ever be that good but it’s fun to improve a little bit at a time. 3 months ago this song would be impossible to me!
 
At first I thought, 'that doesn't look too hard.'
And then it got hard lmfao now let's see you play Osu! owo
 
Bruh, I could barely play the first few starter songs on Guitar hero 3... that's some serious skill mane! The subreddit for GH seems nice enough and most of the advertisements for the latest game has died (was pretty poo too). All i can say is best of luck fam!
 
Ive been playing for a year and the way I found ideal to practice for me is to play harder sections of harder songs and then go back back to the song I want to fc. That way it makes the song I wanted play seem much easier.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top