It's been 10 years

xKodiakx

Active Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
408
It's been 10 years since I was in eGO, Call of Duty division, and I was wondering is anyone still around from that time period?

After seeing stuff about the new COD and had flash backs of the good days... with the size of eGO now, I wasn't sure where I should post this especially since ya'll don't have a COD division anymore. So many threads I wanted to chime in on after logging in, but most of them are a year+ older so wasn't sure if this place was even active anymore.

Look forwards to hear from anyone who wants to catch up.
 
Hi there,

They might get a sub ''Division'' In populair games in which you can find people, possibly people from back in the days.
Lets see what the future brings =D

Good to see you back on the forums, Hope to see you arround some more =D
 
We kept a few CoD sections around for the newer games but no one posted in them at all sadly...

I played lots of COD4 in 2010! Every Sunday morning doing S&D, tons of hours on Crossfire and Crash! I have super fond memories of my time playing with that group. While I don't recognize your name off the top of my head, hope life has been treating you well and always happy to see the old guys come back around to visit!
 
Your Division tag is so rare I had to say that. Welcome back to the forums and I love Call of Duty tbh the old ones are the best. The newer ones are killing the brand. I have been grinding on every COD game from COD 4 till Bo3 and then I just lost the hype.
 
Pretty much my time in eGO was probably the best gaming time of my life. I was an Advisor, not sure the ranks are still there or not, I helped maintain the servers we had, get them switched over to Linux to save money to try and keep the division around while we could. I was very stubborn when it came to CoD, I didn't play anything after MW2 (which I didn't play much of either), I got used to mods, custom maps, and being able to play how we wanted to.

I'll keep checking back, maybe one day eGO will add another game I plan on playing and I can get to know everyone better.
 
Pretty much my time in eGO was probably the best gaming time of my life. I was an Advisor, not sure the ranks are still there or not, I helped maintain the servers we had, get them switched over to Linux to save money to try and keep the division around while we could. I was very stubborn when it came to CoD, I didn't play anything after MW2 (which I didn't play much of either), I got used to mods, custom maps, and being able to play how we wanted to.

I'll keep checking back, maybe one day eGO will add another game I plan on playing and I can get to know everyone better.

Well, we had some pretty kickass CoD servers, so I definitely appreciate the work you put into them back then :). I don't play much anymore here either since DoD:S has been dying off, but I too hope something else comes up one day.
 
I'm former CoD division...and the EC for it as well (at least for a while).
 
You predate me Kodiak. I joined in 2009. If I remember some of the names, TomSound, Rocko, 2slow, were admins/leadership. Some of the other players I remember gaming with were Bonefrag, Iceman, FrikFry, Jon, Kamakize Tommy, xFactor, and Stick.

Hoping and cautiously excited for this new CoD:MW remake, though I heard there's a lot of Micro-Transactions in it?
 
You predate me Kodiak. I joined in 2009. If I remember some of the names, TomSound, Rocko, 2slow, were admins/leadership. Some of the other players I remember gaming with were Bonefrag, Iceman, FrikFry, Jon, Kamakize Tommy, xFactor, and Stick.

I remember Ventrilo, FrikFry pulling me into Admin room to "talk to me about an issue on the server you were present for"...and getting my G instead of what I thought was going to happen. Then, I remember being active admin as a G (maybe a bit too active I thought) and being pulled into a room with all the CoD leadership to "talk about the limits of admining"...and getting the O....yeah.

Also, the following picture has all the feels of the old CoD division, and Ventrilo:

attachment.php


Also, sorry for the grainy quality: I was on an extremely budget laptop, and saved tons of stuff to a picture site...which is now "pay to get better quality pictures back onto your computer"...hence the grainy.
 
wow.. some names from the past showing up.

Soo.. anybody played the new CoD? Any good?
 
If we get a new cod mw division and servers you will almost certainly see me on our server.
 
You predate me Kodiak. I joined in 2009. If I remember some of the names, TomSound, Rocko, 2slow, were admins/leadership. Some of the other players I remember gaming with were Bonefrag, Iceman, FrikFry, Jon, Kamakize Tommy, xFactor, and Stick.
?

Every once in awhile I pop in, just to see how the clan's a doing.

Since I stepped down back in 2015, I have not once opened a game...

25 years of hard core gaming, and went cold turkey. Never once "fell off the wagon".

But, I've been looking at the new CoD, and may give it a try.

And yea.. those names bring back a lot of good times and memories.

dd_stats_zps46148e67.png


I forget how many hours I had on our Cod4 servers.... hundreds upon hundreds. And I was even "worse" with Black Ops.

Anyways.. anybody played the new CoD? Any good? I like how you can now play PC, Xbox, Playstation, all on the same server. Should make the game (servers) more active.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top