Wow Classic Realm

WoW Classic Realm

  • Atiesh Normal

    Points: 1 6.7%
  • Mankrik Normal

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Myzrael Normal

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Pagel Normal

    Points: 4 26.7%
  • Faerlina PVP

    Points: 4 26.7%
  • Fairbanks PVP

    Points: 1 6.7%
  • Herod PVP

    Points: 5 33.3%
  • Thalnos PVP

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Whitemane PVP

    Points: 0 0.0%
  • Grobbulus RP-PvP

    Points: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    15

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
15,001
I plan on making a WoW Classic guild for those who want to connect and play together. I'll be playing quite a bit. I'm driven for PVP play so I would REALLY like to roll a PVP realm.

Where are you going to play? Would you like to be a part of an EdgeGamers guild?
 
Hell yeah brother YEE YEE

i havent played wow b4 but ive played a few mmorpg games and i like em
 
Glad to see the classic guild is being reconsidered :D. Definitely a PvP server, and me and a few others from here already picked out Fearlina. It's an east coast server and it'll have minimal streamers which is super ideal.
 
Glad to see the classic guild is being reconsidered :D. Definitely a PvP server, and me and a few others from here already picked out Fearlina. It's an east coast server and it'll have minimal streamers which is super ideal.

Where are you getting that information from? As far as I know they haven't announced where they're going yet, and a large group of people have already claimed Herod as the non streamer realm, leaving faerlina.
I personally recommend Fairbanks. It's a west coast pvp but so far it's looking to be the one with the least amount of disruptive groups on it (streamers, 4chan, etc)
 
Also I would definitely play, maybe not in the same guild because I have another lined up but joining if you guys need for dungeons/raids/whatever else.
 
Ill be playing on faerlina regardless where the guild goes, I hope it goes toward that however.
 
UPDATE: STREAMERS HAVE ANNOUNCED THEY WILL BE PLAYING ON FEARLINA. Me and my group have decided to move to the other EST PvP server, Herod.
 
update, since all of the streamers are going to faerlina, im going to Herod, i change my vote. from faerlina, to herod.
 
Hmm, i have no idea what WoW is but it seems fun.
Edit: Is there a difference between World of Warcraft and world of warcraft classic?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top