purducken Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 1, 2018 Messages 287 Aug 13, 2019 #21 Atiesh Normal for me boys! (I've been outvoted by my family) I'm rolling a dwarf priest. Also, Asmongold, Sodapoppin, and a lot of other major streamers have chosen Fearlina as their realm. So.. yeah.
Atiesh Normal for me boys! (I've been outvoted by my family) I'm rolling a dwarf priest. Also, Asmongold, Sodapoppin, and a lot of other major streamers have chosen Fearlina as their realm. So.. yeah.
BeastTheNinja Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,162 Aug 13, 2019 #22 well even i wanna play with the americanos is can't but im gonna have fun with my mage on a pvp server but maybe i will try look at the na servers
well even i wanna play with the americanos is can't but im gonna have fun with my mage on a pvp server but maybe i will try look at the na servers
dryden Sparkling Water Enjoyer Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 1,389 Aug 13, 2019 #23 Just bought the sub bois
Frank The Tank Thread Junky =(eGO)= Joined Aug 9, 2008 Messages 911 Aug 13, 2019 #25 Going to have my main char on Pagle due to my rl friends but I will definitely make a char on Harold or w/e server you guys pick !
Going to have my main char on Pagle due to my rl friends but I will definitely make a char on Harold or w/e server you guys pick !
M Meester.Fudge Rookie =(eGO)= Joined Aug 19, 2010 Messages 52 Aug 14, 2019 #26 Im with it! Awh I lost my eGO :*( Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
Im with it! Awh I lost my eGO :*(