State of the Division

I actually wanted to ask how many people even have Day of Defeat:Source in the community? Maybe we can meetup and play together for a bit, not necessarily trying to "save" the division but just to hangout and let people see for themselves what made this game great.

I still have steam friend list Day of Defeat section with all old members from the golden days: kyuki, ravage, technique, Roland Mac, Chili dude, hardwarebeer, spartacus, boyle, luiz, firhazard, nond and many more, I know some/most left, But would be awesome to reunite for a Realism or something :biggrin:
 
I have been playing some times, but the server was always pretty empty (considering my timezone (gmt+1). I loved the people there, but sometimes I think it's better to let go, even though hosting the server may not take a lot of resources, maintenance ( and plugins) sometimes do! (And with how thin the resources in Tech are.... I am not sure it's worth that anymore sadly :( )
 

Latest posts

Back
Top