Nic

Rookie
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
54
So i was a silver elite but i dropped due to toxic teammates to silver 4. I top frag everygame and out perform everyone(20+kills every game) . My past 4 games ive been kicked as a top fragger. I was team killed 4 times in 1 half. Im purely in silver hell. I need a sem,se or gn1 to queue with me so i dont get kicked. Must have a mic. Im desperate please. I've smashed my desk so many times. I need someone who isn't toxic and wont vote yes to me getting kicked.

Thanks, Nic:
 
Just loaded csgo and i got a 24 hour BAN FROM COMPETITIVE FROM BEING KICKED FROM TOO MANY MATCHES
 
Glad one of us made it out of the Silver 1-3 hole of doom BabyRage
 
I'm GN1, what times do you play? I'm active after 10 PM ET.
 
While I feel for the problem, there's clearly something you can fix on your end if you are consistently being kicked. I, for one, have never been kicked from a matchmaking as top or bottom frag, as old or new maryvale. If you are just nice to your teammates, supportive yet assertive, have a good microphone and make consistent callouts you will do just fine. If you are blaming your teammates, calling your team trash or giving up on your team, tension will slowly build until the team reaches their breaking point and gets rid of the toxicity. There is no way that you are kicked every game just because you're top fragging, you're being kicked for a reason and you need to do some reflecting and fix the underlying problem that is causing team disagreement.

Best of luck regardless, and I hope you figure this out.
 
Try Faceit, you get better people and for me atleast I dont get a team filled with russians who kick me.
 
mary mary
but here's the thing i am supportive. I tried not talking at all but they kicked me for being mute. If i try to be helpful they kick. Ive considered just doing voice_enable 0 in console and turning the game sound up so i concentrate and no one in my ear
 
C Corrupted sounds good is it like a sign up thing or what

You never heard of FaceIt?

Basically you go on their website, make an account, then you download their client and their anti cheat, you set your rank, im preety sure there's like 5 options (I set this up in 2015-2016 so it might've changed), you pick one and then start playing. You can buy premium but it really isn't like needed or anything.

I played it like a week ago and I actually had good team mates who gave out calls and actually had microphones.
 
i'm sem and i consistently get queued up against people who are ~gn4 and i always lose every game(bottom frag obv. cause my teammates are gn2-gn3 as well) but i cant go down
 
mary mary
but here's the thing i am supportive. I tried not talking at all but they kicked me for being mute. If i try to be helpful they kick. Ive considered just doing voice_enable 0 in console and turning the game sound up so i concentrate and no one in my ear

I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. It sounds like you are really refusing to do any self reflection, which often results in you blaming things on other people which is probably what is happening in game. If all you do is make simple callouts, such as "1 cat" - and don't be annoying, don't go afk, and give it your best you will NOT be kicked. voice_enable 0 is seriously anti-competitive and if I call something out and you look the opposite way I would kick you in a heart beat.
 
How about you PM me seeing as I am to help your problem not the other way around. Should be easy to find me Steam name is redchance
 

Latest posts

Back
Top