EdgeGamers Guild

Legend Legend

I really recommend changing which server everyone plays on. No one wants to wait a week just to play, most people are going to just end up going to different realms anyways to not have to wait for a 26000 people queue.
 
Legend Legend

I really recommend changing which server everyone plays on. No one wants to wait a week just to play, most people are going to just end up going to different realms anyways to not have to wait for a 26000 people queue.

I'd give it a couple days, this is a massive hugely hyped launch. It'll calm down but it might not, too soon to tell.
 
Majority agreed to play Herod. I'm not about to change that on everyone and upset folks.

The launch as mentioned is extremely hyped. I'd imagine tomorrow won't be nearly as bad.
 
Saw a really short queue this morning, made some good progress with the short time I had this morning.
 
Everyone still playing Herod? Just checking in. Im not playing till this weekend.
 
Hit level 20, almost 21, I know people are a few levels ahead of me but I'm really playing the auction house. Got up to 7 gold before I had to buy a lot of skills at 20 like my new water, blink, blizzard, frostbolt rank 4.
 
I have the charter for the guild, I will be on tomorrow night at around 8:30 or so (depending on how the que is). My battle net is Divine#11346 and my in game name is Triumphing, send me a message then we can meet up and I can get you to sign the charter!
 
I added you as well Divine, it will be from Greglolz. Excited to play with everyone again!
 
Back
Top