August Financial Update

eGOFinance.jpg


August Financial Update
8/26/19 | #alert #donations #EdgeGamers

EdgeGamers,

It's been our first full month since going ad-free with no advertisements on our website, forums and server message of the day. With that, we expected an interesting remainder of the year as we explore our options to ensure financial stability for the community. Dedicated Supporters continue to carry the weight of the community as they account for the majority of the donations that keep our lights on. As I promised, I will provide a financial insight on how we are doing monthly to keep you in the loop.

As of August 25, Dedicated Supporters and monthly donators have accounted for 75% of our monthly goal to keep the lights on. With six more days left in this month, we are $300 shy of where we need to be.

As always, we appreciate any support our members are able to provide. I have listed a few options below that contribute towards the financial success of our community allowing us the flexibility to provide you all with a safe and fun place to game.

Enroll in Dedicated Supporter

Donate Directly, One Time (No Subscription)

Utilize our Amazon Affiliate Link when shopping on Amazon

If you make a direct donation, please leave us a message in the Contact Leadership forum letting us know so we can recognize you accordingly.

Thank you all for your support.

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I don't have any money due to hospital bills but I will try my best to get money together before this month ends.
 
Been a dedicated supporter for a while now, you get some nice perks which you can check out here. There's a few more perks which aren't listed there like the ability to make your own room in team-speak in the dedicated supporter section.
 
An update to my post above- I unfortunately won't be able to help for a while, but when I can, I will be gifting 10 dedicated supporters to people in the community to possibly get them hooked on their rewards and possibly do it themselves. I will do what I can.
 
I'm at this moment not in the position to support due buying a new house :mellow:
Probably within 1 or 2 months I will be able to support again, Though will probably be Direct paypal donations.
Maybe dedicated supporter, Will see.

Great job and thankyou to all dedicated supporters !
 
Last edited:
I'm actually surprised that we went " add free " , every post I remember reading said they did not mind or even notice the adds , I'm already a dedicated supporter , have been for a while . I know that I did not even notice the adds but that may be because I am a supporter already .

Just noticed , will buying eGO merchandise go toward keeping the lights on ?
 
Last edited:
donated a little, hopefully it helps even though its not much
 
I'm actually surprised that we went " add free " , every post I remember reading said they did not mind or even notice the adds , I'm already a dedicated supporter , have been for a while . I know that I did not even notice the adds but that may be because I am a supporter already .

Just noticed , will buying eGO merchandise go toward keeping the lights on ?

Yes, buying the merch does go back into keeping the servers up ^^
 
How does the amazon affiliate link work? Do you get money every time someone buys something using that link or is a percentage or what?
 
How does the amazon affiliate link work? Do you get money every time someone buys something using that link or is a percentage or what?

Yep, you click that link before you start shopping on Amazon and a little bit of money goes to eGO when you make a purchase.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top