Clan Wide Meeting - September 22

sepcommeet.png


Clan Wide Meeting - September 22
9/16/19 | Artist: december | Writer: Maryvale | Editor: xValence | #community #meeting #edgegamers

We will be holding a clan-wide meeting on Sunday, September 22.

Anyone with interest in this meeting is invited to attend. In this meeting we will be discussing highly important and long-awaited announcements, changes, updates, and more. Attendance is not mandatory, but we do highly encourage everybody to come and have their opinion on matters heard. If you cannot make it, worry not. Media Team will be publishing a recording of the meeting for those who could not attend. The run-time for this clan-wide meeting will be approximately one hour. Leadership from each game/team will represent their respective game/team, and a Q&A will be held at the end of the meeting.

The community meeting will be held on TeamSpeak.
TeamSpeak IP: ts.edge-gamers.com

Meeting Times:
PT: 5:00 PM
MT: 6:00 PM
CT: 7:00 PM
ET: 8:00 PM
GMT: 12:00 AM (September 23)

Didn't find your timezone?
Go here and input 8:00 PM ET into the left side and find your timezone on the right side.

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
 
Not sure if I am goingnto able to make it for this one hut I will try.
 
I get off of work at 8 I’ll see if I can be there on mobile.
 
uhm i hope i see recording so i can follow up for ima sleep a beauty sleep that day
 
At least he didnt also say that he thought that Greece was in Italy.
 
Sorry I won't be able to attend , work 4 x 12hr shifts , 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. day cycles , next week alternates to 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. night shifts .
 

Latest posts

Back
Top