Tabletop Simulator - September 28, 2019

msevent.png


Tabletop Simulator - September 28, 2019
9/26/19 | #ms #events #edgegamers

Calling Tabletop Simulator players! Join us Saturday the 28th for our next event, Late Night Board Games.

  • Event Date: September 28, 2019
  • Event Time (EDT): 9 PM
  • Event Server IP: ts.edge-gamers.com
  • Additional Instructions: Join TeamSpeak a little before the time specified.
We will be playing some different board and card games throughout the night. Listen to the host at the start of each game and they will explain it! If you have any games you would like to see played, let 3dsam1 know.

3dsam1 will be coordinating this event. Please forward any questions you may have to them. We will see you there!

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
 
Don't TT lobbies only support a limited number of players? If more than like 12 show up I don't know if we could fit everyone in
 
Don't TT lobbies only support a limited number of players? If more than like 12 show up I don't know if we could fit everyone in
I believe so but I don?t think we are going to get 12, if we do I have a back up plan. Also, I hope to see you all there.
 
I believe so but I don’t think we are going to get 12, if we do I have a back up plan. Also, I hope to see you all there.

Will you be taking game suggestions? Or do you have a set list of games planned
 
Thank you all who came out! Hope you all had fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top