Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Jan 5, 2022 #21 SturmBruder said: I've moved on, mostly Call of Duty. I'd like to play the OG DOD sometime soon! Coming up on it's 20 year anniversary! Click to expand... Which CoD are you enjoying these days StormBruder?
SturmBruder said: I've moved on, mostly Call of Duty. I'd like to play the OG DOD sometime soon! Coming up on it's 20 year anniversary! Click to expand... Which CoD are you enjoying these days StormBruder?
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,025 Jan 5, 2022 #22 Mostly Vanguard. Cold War and MW are starting to get to be long waits.... I was playing the heck out of the Outbreak mode in CW before Vanguard came out. If you ever got to the last level it was hella awesome!
Mostly Vanguard. Cold War and MW are starting to get to be long waits.... I was playing the heck out of the Outbreak mode in CW before Vanguard came out. If you ever got to the last level it was hella awesome!
Z Zelda880 I made one post Joined Jul 4, 2026 Messages 4 Jul 4, 2026 #23 I've moved on, mostly Call of Duty.