What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

heidi

Mindless Self Indulgence
=(e)=
Joined
May 12, 2018
Messages
3,113
Spooky season is approaching!
I am super excited for Halloween.

I know not everyone is dressing up..

But if you are planning too, any ideas yet?
Completely have no idea? Or have the perfect costume idea?

And if you aren?t dressing up, what did you last dress up as?

I decided I?m gonna be an angel
 
Last edited:
I have been dressed as Zorro and as a Musketeer (From the D'artagnan, Porthos and the other two story) in my last two constume choices ^^
 
i dont held hallowen but i love too see when people are doing it XD
 
If I ever had time to celebrate halloween, I would become an alien from area 51.
 
Last thing I dressed up as was a Plague Doctor a couple of years ago. If I were to do anything this year though it'd probably be a Ghostface costume.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top