What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

Last thing I dressed up as was a Plague Doctor a couple of years ago. If I were to do anything this year though it'd probably be a Ghostface costume.

I can see that lol!! And can’t go wrong with ghostface. It wouldn’t be as cool at my school, because you can’t wear masks. (That probbaly applies to all schools) spooky/scary things are awesome. I would go as something scary, but I don’t think I’d pull that off good loll.
 
I haven't dressed up in a few years, but when I was a kid, my mom made me a grey mouse costume, sewed it herself. It had a tail in the back and it zippered up in the front. I got a pair of whiskers that hung from my nose, like a septum piercing and mouse ears on a headband. Bonus, when it wasn't halloween, the costume doubled as pajamas.
 
It would be cool if I could buy a Giorno Giovanna cosplay, but that is beyond me.

kono Giorno Giovanna yume ga aru
 
I haven't dressed up in a few years, but when I was a kid, my mom made me a grey mouse costume, sewed it herself. It had a tail in the back and it zippered up in the front. I got a pair of whiskers that hung from my nose, like a septum piercing and mouse ears on a headband. Bonus, when it wasn't halloween, the costume doubled as pajamas.

Adorable :))) I love that
 
I dress up as myself lol


there's a certain age where you stop dressing up for trick or treat and stuff like that


just kidding I'll be probably somewhere where it's better to be dressed properly. Drinking fine wine eating the best cheese and various charcuterie
 
Last edited:
I am honestly dressing up as myself because im that ugly


<3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top