What's your favorite upcoming holiday?

What?s your favorite upcoming holiday?

  • Halloween

    Points: 35 24.3%
  • Thanksgiving

    Points: 21 14.6%
  • Christmas

    Points: 72 50.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

    Points: 4 2.8%
  • I do not celebrate or enjoy holidays...

    Points: 12 8.3%

  • Total voters
    144
don't get me wrong, i'm super excited for halloween, but CHRISTMAS!!!
 
don't get me wrong, i'm super excited for halloween, but CHRISTMAS!!!

Literally never seen anything as true as this.

Halloween is awesome because candy but Christmas is good because food, drinks, decorations, music and the vibes are always there. and presents
 
Christmas is just the best because its not even about the presents, it's just the mood and the feeling when its hear and just the most wholesome time of the year.
 
Where I'm from we don't really do Halloween and no one has ever heard of Thanksgiving (will 'celebrate' both though, I live in Canada and they're a thing here).
 
Spooky season for sure and my birthday is in the same season :)
 
Christmas is my least favorite... Then Thanksgiving... Halloween I like
 
i can only do Christmas since i dont hold hallowen and thanksgiving is not something celebrate in denmark buuuuut i rather want new year eve
 
Sadly I don't celebrate those things but I wish I could celebrate halloween
 
don't get me wrong, i'm super excited for halloween, but CHRISTMAS!!!

I'm happy for you and I'm going to let you finish...but Halloween is the greatest holiday of all time
...OF ALL TIME!!!
 
Everyone shits on Turkey Day, but that turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and pie is so good even the leftovers are bomb af.

Then the NAP. YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THAT GOOD OF A NAP EVER, I PROMISE YOU
 
Thanksgiving > everything

tenor.gif
 
Back
Top