DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 5, 2019 #1 Mmm mm m. Not narcissistic at all, just better. I blame Shower for the lack of 60 FPS, he said there would be, I did tell him to keep in that end bit though. Thanks Shower for syncing everything up. Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
Mmm mm m. Not narcissistic at all, just better. I blame Shower for the lack of 60 FPS, he said there would be, I did tell him to keep in that end bit though. Thanks Shower for syncing everything up.
Divine EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 4,082 Oct 5, 2019 #2 Nice clutch, nice shots. Nice commentary aswell. :thumbup:
BeastTheNinja Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 12, 2018 Messages 3,162 Oct 5, 2019 #4 well atleast you aren't silver
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Oct 5, 2019 #10 did you win the round though ??
DanJK Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Mar 14, 2010 Messages 3,526 Oct 5, 2019 #11 Ledzo said: did you win the round though ?? Click to expand... We'll never know.
emeowly Rookie Joined Jul 31, 2018 Messages 89 Oct 5, 2019 #12 omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO EPIC WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW UR SUCH A GOD!!!! I WISH I COULD DO THAT :'(((((((((((
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS SO EPIC WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW UR SUCH A GOD!!!! I WISH I COULD DO THAT :'(((((((((((
S spark EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jan 24, 2009 Messages 4,232 Oct 8, 2019 #13 he didnt win the round thats y it was cut fake noob
S Silver Thread Junky Joined Nov 18, 2009 Messages 843 Oct 8, 2019 #14 BeastTheNinja said: well atleast you aren't silver Click to expand... wdym?